Wish you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year !!!!


Motichoor Ladoo ,Shankarpali, Besan Ke Ladoo are reaching Sanghi's FIL Ghee Event.


Click Here for the Recipe


Awards Time

Prasu has passed me these awards.................Thanks a lot Prasu




Priya has passed a special 'Presenation award'.Thanks priya for beautiful award.


Pari and Khaugiri has passed me Over the Top Award.Thanks a lot Pari and Khaugiri.This Over the top award comes with a meme


1. Where is your cell phone: In my Hand Bag

2. Your hair: Black

3. Your mother: My best friend

4. Your father: My pride

5. Your favorite food: Indian

6. Your dream last night: I do not remember

7. Your favorite drink: Tea

8. Your dream/goal: To make my Parents proud of me

9. What room are you in: Living Room

10. Your hobby: keeps changing

11. Your fear: Lonliness

12. Where do you want to be in 6 years: Where my destiny takes me

13. Where were you last night: Home

14. Something you aren’t: Cunning

15. Muffins: very fond of them

16. Wish list item: Nothing

17. Where did you grow up: Aurangabad

18. Last thing you did: Talking with my Mom and Dad

19. What are you wearing: Punjabi Dress

20. Your T.V. : No

21. Your pets: No

22. Your friends: So Many

23. Your life: Happy

24. Your mood: Happy

25. Missing someone: My parents

26. Vehicle: No

27. Something you’re not wearing: My Finger Ring

28. Your favorite store: Auchan in Paris

29. Your favorite color: Blue and Pink

30. When was the last time you laughed: Yesterday Night while seeing movie

31. Last time you cried: well nobody would like to remember that

32. Your best friend: My husband and My Mom

33. One place that I go over and over: Kitchen

34. One person who emails me regularly: I receive all junk mails regularly

35. Favorite place to eat: Chutneys(Vegetarian Restaurant ) in Hyderabad

I am passing these awards and the Meme to

Sowmya ,LG , Satya ,Tina ,Lubana, Raks Kitchen ,Cham ,Uma ,Happy Cook ,Ramya Bala ,Sailaja ,Bhawana,Paliodar

12 Comments:

  1. Sailaja Damodaran said...
    Congrats..... & thanks for sharing it with me....
    Cham said...
    Guess U miss Auchan a lot :) Me 2! Congrats on ur awards and thanks to share with us :)
    Uma said...
    Congrats Sireesha!! Nice meme. Thank you for thinking about me :)
    Palidor said...
    Aww, thanks so much Sireesha! I also love to drink tea, and pink is one of my favorite colors!
    Unknown said...
    Congrats on ur award.Keep rocking!!
    Raks said...
    Thank you sireesha for sharing the award :)
    Sanghi said...
    Yummy dishes for the event! Thanks! Congrats on the awards..!;)
    Lakshmi said...
    Congratulations on all your well deserved awards. Sweets look yummo Sireesha..you made me drool over them for a while :D Thanks for thinking of me for the award.
    Tina said...
    Congrats on ur award.....thanku so much dear.
    Bhawna said...
    Congrats for the awards, thank u very much for passing them to me.
    Archy said...
    Hey, congrats !! Enjoy ur awards !!
    Finla said...
    Congrats and thankyou for passing to me.

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...