Wish you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year !!!!

The theme is "Sweets Series", since Diwali Festival is near, sure everyone will be preparing Sweets. You can make any kind of sweet and also can send me sweets like with low fat milk, sweets for diabeties, kids favourite, etc... Please mention in the subject.

Please go through the instructions and include all the required information in your post when sending me your entry.




The theme is "Sweet Series". The entry can be any type of sweet. Only condition being it got to be sweet of course!

1) After posting your recipe on your blog, please link it back to this announcement and if possible add the logo.

2) In case you wish to send some dish that you have posted earlier, please repost it with the link to the event and logo. No restrictions on the number of entries...send in as many as you can.

3) Please post only vegetarian recipes for the event since this is a 100% Vegetarian blog. If you are a non-blogger, mail me the recipe and the picture.

4) Send Your entries to momrecipies@gmail.com with Subject line "Sweet Series".

* Your Name
* Blog Name
* Category under which your dish come
* Recipe
* Recipe URL
* Photograph of final dish(Any size).Please give file name as a dish name

5) The deadline for this event is November 4th 2009. Please remember that no late entries will be entertained.

6) There is no limit to the number of entries.

7) The roundup would be published during the Second week of November.

Looking forward to your participation and support for making this event a success.

31 Comments:

  1. Pari Vasisht said...
    Count me in Sireesha.
    Vidhya said...
    Alright Sireesha... count me in..
    Sailaja Damodaran said...
    sure will try some dishes for ur event
    Sanghi said...
    Wow.. this is sweet season! count me in da! Logo looks cute colourful!
    prasu said...
    Sireesha....count me too..
    Palidor said...
    That sounds like fun! I can't wait to see what people come up with.
    Priya Suresh said...
    Count me in Sireesha..
    Dori said...
    Yay, already entered :D
    Unknown said...
    will try to send something new to you dear. count me in. happy hosting...
    Mythreyi Dilip said...
    Great event for diwali Sireesha. I am in:)
    Malaysian Delicacies said...
    hi,
    Thx for informing.
    Will try to send an entry.
    Urmi said...
    Wonderful post.
    Please accept your award from my blog.
    Jeyashris Kitchen said...
    nice event.will make something and send for ur event
    Srikitchen said...
    will surely participate! count me in dear! how is ur daughter? convey my regards to her!
    Sushma Mallya said...
    Thats a nice lovely event sireesha...have sent in my entries...
    Unknown said...
    will surely try to participate..
    Chitra said...
    will surely participate :)
    Vrinda said...
    Nice event ,perfect for the season..
    Unknown said...
    Thanx a lot for visiting kothiyavunu and leading me to ur lovely space...
    Try to participate in ur event...Following u!!
    Finla said...
    This is indeed a wonderful event, but i have not made that much sweets without eggs, etc.... i am looking forward to the roundup.
    Raje said...
    "Sweet" sweet theme for Diwali Sireesha:-) Will send my my entries soon.
    You have some awards waiting in my blog. Pl collect.
    Cham said...
    I ve a sweet post ready, I will send it to u!
    my kitchen said...
    great event,i sent my recipe.
    Sum Raj said...
    count me too sireesha..will not miss this event..
    Finla said...
    I just posted a dessert , can i send that?
    Unknown said...
    hi,
    thanks for informing.will try to send something to you.
    Unknown said...
    hi,
    thanks for informing
    Shanthi Krishnakumar said...
    Did you receive my entry? Kindly acknowledge.
    Homecooked said...
    Lovely event! Just sent you my entry.
    SavithaRaj's Spice Land said...
    Hi I am new to Blogging...sounds exciting and i am in..
    roma said...
    just sent you an entry..

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...