Wish you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year !!!!

My dear friends Prasu and Shanti has passed the 'Honest Scrap' award to me...Thanks a lot both of you...


Requirements:

I must thank the person who gave me the award and list their blog and link it

I must list 10 honest things about myself

I must put a copy of The Honest Scrap Logo on my blog.

I must select at least 7 other worthy bloggers & list their links

I must notify the bloggers of the award and hopefully they will follow the above three requirements also.

" Here comes my 10 honest things.."


1) I love experimenting and cooking new Dishes.
2) I love chats and Sweets.
3) I love shopping and traveling.
4) I am lazy person when it comes to fitness.
5) I love to watch movies.
6) I love to spend 90% of my day on Internet surfing and blogging.
7) I really hate to see someone smoking in front of me.
8) I simply hate Selfish ,Egoistic and dishonest people.
9) Love my family more than anything in this world.
10) I am not much fond of book reading.

And the honest bloggers are:

Padma

Rekha
Priti
Chaitra
Mythreyi
Sushma
Kamala

7 Comments:

  1. Sushma Mallya said...
    wow ladoos look delicous and thanks for the award sireesha..really v sweet of u...
    Mythreyi Dilip said...
    Congrats on ur award Srieesha and thanks a lot for considering and sharing with me:)
    Padma said...
    Congrats on your award Sireesha... was nice knowing you more and thanks so much for passing it to me :)
    Sailaja Damodaran said...
    nice to know more about u....congrats
    Gita Jaishankar said...
    Congrats Sireesha...nice reading about you :)
    Valarmathi Sanjeev said...
    Congrats on your award sireesha.
    Sunanda said...
    Congrats Sereesha for your award....

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...