Wish you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year !!!!



Bread Pakora is a tasty and luscious snack which is also an easy and simple recipe to prepare when sudden guests come over or to serve kids in the evening.These comfort food give you a warm feeling inside and make any rainy day perfect.And it is also a tasty compliment for your afternoon tea.

Ingredients:-

4-5 Bread Slices
1cup Gram Flour (Besan)
1 tbsp rice flour
1/4th tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp Ajwain
1/2 tsp Red chili powder to taste
1/4th tsp chaat Masala powder
Water for batter
1/2 tsp garlic paste
Oil for frying



Method:-

1. Remove the crust from all sides of the bread.
2. Cut Bread slices into desired shapes (like triangle, rectangle etc.)
3. Mix all the dry ingredients together: Gram flour (besan), rice flour, ajwan, red chilli powder,chaat masala, turmeric , garlic paste and salt. Rice flour adds to the crispness.
4. Now by pouring little water at a time make a smooth batter (neither too thick nor too lose)
5. Heat oil in a kadhai.
6. Dip bread piece in the batter and fry till both sides are golden brown on medium flame.
7. The crispy, delicious pakoras are ready to serve.
8. Serve bread pakora hot with green chutney and tomato sauce.

34 Comments:

  1. Sunanda said...
    wow it looks yummmm! can I have a share???
    Sushma Mallya said...
    Tat looks lovely sireesha...just love bread pakoda...
    Sushma Mallya said...
    Tat looks lovely sireesha...just love bread pakoda...
    Unknown said...
    my favourite snack..looks yummy..
    Shama Nagarajan said...
    lovely yummy pakoda...recently had this in my friend's place
    Priya Suresh said...
    Wow Sireesha, this pakora looks so crispy and prefect for snacks, do send to SS event going in my blog..
    Pari Vasisht said...
    This is my younger one's lunch box favorite.
    Parita said...
    Bread Pakodas sound delicious and very easy :)
    Finla said...
    This reminds me of the street food one used to hog when i was in my teens. Looks really yummy.
    notyet100 said...
    pakoda looks yum perfect for the season,...
    Valarmathi Sanjeev said...
    Sounds interesting and looks yummy..
    Vrinda said...
    lovely pakodaas,great with a cup of tea..
    Vani said...
    Nice recip there, Sireesha!
    Home Cooked Oriya Food said...
    Years since I have had this... It was so common during hostel days...
    Looks good...
    Gita Jaishankar said...
    Very appetizing clicks Sireesha...I too make this often as a quick evening snack :)
    Sailaja Damodaran said...
    yummy....my north indian friend use to make this
    Mythreyi Dilip said...
    Great snack Sireesha, perfect snack for rainy days.
    Palidor said...
    I never thought of using bread to make pakoras. Looks great!!
    Cham said...
    Would be a real treat for sudden guests!
    Vidhya said...
    nice clicks sireesha.. looks perfect for evening snack..
    Unknown said...
    Yummy... my kids love bread pakoda..its so filling..
    Unknown said...
    Hi sireesha,
    warm welcome to my blog...bread pakoda..nice snack for evening time:)
    Shobana senthilkumar said...
    Hi siresha,
    warm welcome to my blog..bread pakoda..nice snack for evening time:)
    Unknown said...
    Looks really delicious.. & yummy..
    Vijitha said...
    My entry is on the way Siri!
    Yummy pakoras! I love this snack with a hot masala chai. I am reminded of the monsoons in India. :-) I am sure this combo will make u remember those lovely moments spent during rainy season in India
    Dori said...
    Goodness, that looks and sounds good!
    Sum Raj said...
    this is my all time fav pakodas..nicly presented dear..
    Jaishree Iyer said...
    I love bread pakoda...looks yummy.
    Indian Khana said...
    Umm u r refreshin my Delhi days....Gosh...looks so tempting
    ST said...
    VS - Ya, really combination of hot masala chai and Bread pakoras reminds me lovely moments spent during rainy season in India.

    Thank u all for lovely comments
    Purva Desai said...
    This is my mom's fav sabji......looks perfect and yumm
    Purva Desai said...
    they look like a perfect tea time snack
    priya said...
    i def wanna try this out...yummy n delicious!!!...great snack!
    siva sudha gami said...
    super yummy dish for our tummy

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...