Wish you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year !!!!

It is the Scrumptious Blog Award -a blog award given to sites who:

Inspire you
Encourage You
May give Fabulous information
A great read
Has Scrumptious recipes
Any other reasons you can think of that make them Scrumptious!


The rules are:

Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate at least 7 blogs
Let them know that they have received this Scrumptious award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person you received your award from.

I would like to nominate this award to my following blogger friends:

Lg of taste of mysore
Priti of Indian khana
Sukanya of sukanya's musings
Uma of Essence of Andhra
Jayashree of experiments with food
Kitchen flavours of yummy food
Usha veg inspirations
Vani of illatharasi
Divya kudua of easycooking



Glitter Graphics

19 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Congrats on your award and Thank you much for thinking about me dear.
    Sailaja Damodaran said...
    Thanks a lot for remembering me!!!!!!!!!
    Sunanda said...
    Congrats!dear for those awards
    Unknown said...
    Congrats on the award and thanks for sharing it with me dear!
    Unknown said...
    Congrats on ur award & thxs a lot for remembering..
    Mythreyi Dilip said...
    Congrats Sireesha! Thanks a lot for considering and sharing with me.
    Usha said...
    Congrats on your award and thanks so much for thinking of me :-)
    Uma said...
    Congrats on the well deserved pretty award Sireesha!! thank you so much for mine :)
    Sujatha said...
    Congrats and thanks for sharing!!
    Sushma Mallya said...
    congraz sireesha for the award and thanks so much for thinking abt me and sharing it with me too...it means a lot to me..
    Priya Suresh said...
    Congrats Sireesha on ur award and am honoured to get this award from u!so nice of u dear!
    Shama Nagarajan said...
    Congrats dear..thank you for this lovely encouraging award
    lubnakarim06 said...
    Wow...that's a awesome award....thank u for thinking of me.....
    Purva Desai said...
    Sireesha, Congrats for the well deserved award and thank you for considering me worthy for this award
    Illatharasi said...
    Congrats Sireesha and thank you so much for sharing it with me:)
    Vaishali said...
    Dear Sireesha, Congratulations on the well-deserved award, and thanks for sharing it with me.
    Unknown said...
    Congrats for your award.
    Hari Chandana P said...
    Congrats on your award.. :)
    Sum Raj said...
    thanks sireesha for the lovly award...sorry for delay...i truly apreciatate..

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...