Wish you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year !!!!

Coming to the awards, I received the Kreative Blogger Award ,one lovely blog award,I Love your blog award from Sukanya. I also received scrumptious blog award from Shanti.

Thank you so much for sharing these wonderful awards with me I truly appreciate this.

And here are some of the tags I received:

1. What is your current obsession?

Blogging

2. What are you wearing today?

I am wearing my Green Churidar

3. What’s for dinner?

Arbi Fry ,Rasam ,curd and Rice

4. What’s the last thing you bought?

Some vegetables and fruits.

5. What are you listening to right now?

Sounds of children playing outside.

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?

She is so talented, friendly and sweet.

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

My hometown, where I grew up.

8. What are your must-have pieces for summer?

Cotton Salwars

9. If you could go anywhere in the world for the next hour, where would you go?

Mumbai

10. Which language do you want to learn?

All the languages in the world…

11. What’s your favourite quote?

“What you can't get out of ... Get into wholeheartedly.”- Mignon McLaughlin

12. Who do you want to meet right now?

My mom and dad

13. What is your favourite colour?

Pink and Blue

14. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your own closet?

My Green Churidar

15. What is your dream job?

As a Software Professional

16. What’s your favourite magazine?

Gruha shoba

17. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?

Buy toys and dresses for my daughter

18. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?

Clothes that won’t fit well or suit well.

19. Who are your style icons?

None.

20. Describe your personal style.?

Simplicity

21. What are you going to do after this?

Have my Dinner.

22. What are your favourite movies?

It’s very big list

24. What are three cosmetic/makeup/perfume products that you can't live without?

Face Powder (I don’t use cosmetics or make up).

23. What inspires you?

Compliments and encouraging words.

24. Give us three styling tips that always work for you:

Simplicity, Smile and Decent Hair style.

25. What do you do when you “have nothing to wear” (even though your closet’s packed)?

I just mix and match .

26. Coffee or tea?

Tea is a must in the mornings and Coffee sometimes in the evening.

27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?

Just take a stroll in the fresh air or talk with mom.

28. What is the meaning of your name?

Sireesha means a sacred delicate Flower

29. Which other blogs you love visiting?

I love all the blogs.

30. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?

Motichur laddu ,Gajjar Halwa ,Gulab Jamun ,Pooran Poli

What's the best feeling?

To know you are special for someone.

Who do you love most and why ?

I love my daughter the most.

Reason(s) for you to blog?

I love blogging

**The rules are: Respond and rework – answer the questions on your own blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own invention, and add one more question of your own. Then tag eight or ten other people.

I would like to pass this award to my following blogger friends:

Pari ,Raks Kitchen ,Gita , Hari Chanda ,vijitha ,Vrinda ,Sunanda

14 Comments:

  1. Sailaja Damodaran said...
    congrats....keep going
    ashsdelicacies.blogspot.ca said...
    Congrats...Lots of awards dear...u deserve it...
    Pari Vasisht said...
    Thanks a lot dear for that sweet gesture, u have made my day.
    Unknown said...
    Congrats on your well deserved awards.
    Hari Chandana P said...
    Congrats on your awards.. thanks for thinking about me.. you made my day.. :)
    Sunanda said...
    Wow Congrats!U deserve it...
    Sunanda said...
    thanks a lot dear for passing those awards to me... Its very nice to know about you.. thnx again..
    Sushma Mallya said...
    congraz sireesha....hope u get more of it ...
    Sushma Mallya said...
    congraz sireesha....hope u get more of it ...
    Priya Suresh said...
    Congrats dear and nice to know more about u..
    Vrinda said...
    Congrats on ur awards and thanx for thinking of me..keep rocking
    Gita Jaishankar said...
    Congrats on your awards dear :) Thank you so much for sharing them with me, I am honored :)
    Vijitha said...
    Hey Congrats on ur award! enjoyed reading yours.

    Thanks for tagging me!
    Palidor said...
    Congratulations on all your awards! You are one very interesting lady.

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...