Wish you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year !!!!

Not much time for blogging and blog hopping now a days. Friends i am moving back to India forever on this Weekend, so since past few days i have been really busy doing packing and other things.


Priya ,vidhas ,Ramya, Shama, Adlak ,Arundhuti has passed me the “360 degree foodie award”.Thank you so much for passing it to me.



Yasmeen
,Ramya ,Arundhuti has shared with me “ Great Buddy Award”. Thanks a lot all for the wonderful award.

Vidhas ,Jaishree , Ramya , Arundhuti has passed me the “Kreative Blogger Award”.Thanks You all for such a wonderful award.



Priya ,Ramya ,Shama ,Arundhuti has shared with me “Yumm Yumm Blog Award”.Thank you all very much.


Andhra Flavors has shared with me " Perfect Blend of Friendship Award".Thanks a lot Andhra Flavors.Will cherish Your friendship forever.


Jaishree has shared with me Hard Working Blogger Award ,Good Job Award, Inspiration Award ,Butterfly Award.Thanks a ton Jaishree .They mean a lot to me.



vidhas,Ramya ,Shama,Arundhuti,Adlak,Yasmeen tagged me with the 7 Meme. Thank you so much Girls.I enjoyed doing this meme.

Here goes my meme:

7 Things I Say More Often:

  1. Good Girl (To encourage my daughter if she studies well and do good things)
  2. Aarey
  3. Hello
  4. Sreeja
  5. Thank You
  6. Hey Bhagwan
  7. O.K.

7 Things I Did Before:

  1. Did my MCA
  2. Enjoyed my time with family and friends.
  3. Watching T.V.
  4. Worked for one year before my daughter was born.
  5. Enjoyed window shopping (Of course I do that now also)
  6. Visited beautiful countries like Switzerland ,Belgium and Amsterdam with my hubby and daughter.
  7. Eating Mom’s Food.

7 Things I do now:

  1. Blogging gets the first place
  2. Doing experiments with food
  3. Watching movies
  4. Playing with my daughter
  5. Traveling and seeing different places
  6. Teaching my daughter
  7. Chatting with family in India.

7 Things I Want to do:

  1. Start Working again
  2. Come back to ideal weight
  3. Make more friends
  4. Enjoy with family and friends
  5. Travel to all interesting places.
  6. Learn baking techniques and decorating cake
  7. To bring up my kid as a great one


7 Things That Attract Me About Opposite Sex:

  1. Honest
  2. Intelligent
  3. Talks a lot with good sense of Humor
  4. Patient
  5. Maturity
  6. Dignified and Decent
  7. Sharing and Helpful

7 Favourite Foods:

  1. All Chat items
  2. All sweets
  3. Anything with Paneer
  4. All kinds of rotis
  5. Spicy pickles and curries
  6. Pizzas and Burger
  7. Tea and Coffee
I would love to pass all awards and tag to all my blogger friends who visit Mom's Recipies regularly and give me encouraging comments.

13 Comments:

  1. Shama Nagarajan said...
    HAI SIREESHA...........WILL U B BACK TO HYDERABAD.........V CAN MEET............
    Lakshmi said...
    Congratulations on all your awards. We wish you luck for your settlement in India. I had few awards too for you, here is the link : http://www.tasteofmysore.com/2008/11/eggless-choclate-cake-to-celebrate.html
    Usha said...
    Congrats on all your awards...wish you the best of luck with your resettling back in India...
    CurryLeaf said...
    Congrats on all your awards.Nice to know you r going back.Be back to blogging once settled.Take Care and have a Happy Time
    Laavanya said...
    Good to see you back in action Sireesha. Congrats on your awards and it was good reading your meme.
    Cham said...
    I was wondering what happened to you. Wish a safe move once settled come back :) Congrats on ur awards!
    Finla said...
    Congragulations with all the awards.
    You have been to belgium, hops you enjoyed the chocolates :-)
    Sagari said...
    nice to read your meme sireesha
    Ramya Vijaykumar said...
    congrats on your awards and you deserve them well enough... Nice reading abt you...
    Andhra Flavors said...
    india lo ekkada? Its a great news.
    india tirigi velleka akkada elaa adjust ayyoro cheppandi tappanisarigaa.
    Unknown said...
    All the best for a wonderful future in India..congrats on the awards..
    Uma said...
    Congrats on the awards Sireesha! wishing you a happy move! Take care!
    Jaishree Iyer said...
    Congragulations with all the awards. Wish you luck for your settlement in India.Be back to blogging once settled.Take Care and have a Happy Time:)

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...