Wish you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year !!!!


Ingredients:-

Sabudana / Sago - 1 Cup
Powdered Sugar -1/2 Cup
Pure Ghee / Clarified Butter - 1/4 Cup
Ilaychi / Cardamom Powder - 1/2 tsp
Chopped Cashews, Almonds & Raisins -1/4 Cup



Method:-

1. Dry roast sabudana till it get little bit golden brown. Keep aside to cool down.
2. When sabudana cools down little bit grind it in a grinder to fine powder.
3. Sieve this powder to get fine powder.
4. Beat ghee with spatula till it gets little bit fluffy.
5. Add sugar & beat this again for 5 minutes.
6. Then add cardamom powder, dry fruits & sabudana powder.
7. Mix all these ingredients very well.
8. Now form the mixture, a little at a time, into lime-sized balls. Press gently but firmly with lightly greased palms to ensure they have no cracks and are firm and smooth.
9. Serve these ladoos as a snack.


Notes:-

1. Sabudana powder will remain good for months. You can use this powder while making thalipeeth for vrat.
2. If this mixture get little bit dry, you can add beaten ghee or sprinkle some milk.

30 Comments:

  1. Priya Suresh said...
    Wow prefect shaped ladoos..Looks delish sireesha..am drooling now here..
    Unknown said...
    very new to me..nice recipe..
    Lakshmi said...
    a new laddu for me sireesha, but they look pefect!
    Anonymous said...
    have never tried sabudana ladoo..the pic is lovely!!!
    Haripriya Reddy said...
    Wow...Nice!
    Deepthi Shankar said...
    wow .. sago loddoos a new dish to me
    Haripriya Reddy said...
    I tagged you, Please check...

    http://indianhut.blogspot.com/2008/11/meme.html
    Archy said...
    Hey.. Sabudana ladoo looks so nice and yum !! Perfect round shape Sireesha !!
    Unknown said...
    wow.. looks perfect & yummy...
    anudivya said...
    Looks neat and pretty, never tried them before... got to try it.
    Unknown said...
    I am still recovering from youyr besan Ladoo & you make another set of sago ladoo! You ahve some energy. I bet these tasted too! they look great!
    Laavanya said...
    This is so new to me... Looks amazing.
    Cham said...
    Wow just perfect never tasted one before :)
    Unknown said...
    Wow...Sireesha...This seems to a wonderful recipe...
    lubnakarim06 said...
    You are completely perfect in making ladoos dear. They look perfectly round and gr8. Awesome presentation too.
    R said...
    I love Ladoos... Would like to invite you for a coffee at My blog
    Pls join me :)
    Adlak's tiny world said...
    beatiful preparation with sabudana. new one and perfect shaped.
    Raks said...
    This is very new to me and u have made perfect!
    CurryLeaf said...
    Perfect laddoos.I am not a sweet person,but this is tempting.I have not tried sago with laddoos.Nice recipe and nice presentation
    Purva Desai said...
    wow ladoos look soo tempting and this is really creative of using sago in ladoos...
    Usha said...
    Looks delicious and such perfect shapes...
    Unknown said...
    Perfectly shaped..No cooking involved tempts me to try.
    Sunshinemom said...
    Perfect shapes!! How about one for me?
    raaji said...
    sireesha i didn even think that one can make laddoo with sago......ur gr8...laddoos look so tempting
    Sum Raj said...
    nice yummy laddos.......a small treat for u on my blog..
    Uma said...
    never heard of sago laddu before. looks so delicious and perfect.
    Jaishree Iyer said...
    Ladoo looks delicious and such perfect shapes.I have not tried sago with laddoos.Nice recipe and nice presentation.
    Unknown said...
    nice try sireesha very new to me too will try it soon
    Rajee Mani said...
    I have never ever heard of ladoos with sabudana. Great recipe Sireesha.... Looks delicious too :-)
    Sanghi said...
    Hi Sireesha,

    Loved all your recipies. I'm a great indian food-lover. I'v tagged you. Check out.

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...