Wish you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year !!!!

I have been tagged by Sukanya. Thanks Sukanya. The rules are

(a) List these rules on your blog.

(b) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog.

(c) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.


7 facts about me:


1) I am a housewife, currently in Paris but settled in Hyderabad.

2) I have done my M.C.A. (Master of Computer Applications) from Aurangabad University.

3) I love my family & they always come first in my priority list..

4) I am a strict vegetarian.

5) Life is very beautiful....I take life as it's comes.. and am happy with that.

6) I am badly addicted to internet and blogging.

7) I am a lazy person when it comes to fitness.

I would love pass along this tag to Sripriya , Ramya , Uma, Cham ,Happy Cook , Madhavi, Archy

Awards :-

My 4 of friends EC , Suma ,Madhavi and Srilekha has given me a new award ''FRIENDSHIP BLEND AWARD'' that is served in a 4 cups. Each cups has its own value naming TRUST , KINDNESS , HONESTY , AND CARING.
Thanks a lot for this wonderful award . You all made my day with joy.I am honored to receive this award from all of U.

[coffee[1]_jpgfriendship.jpg]

I would like to pass this to Raaji , Jaishree, Usha , Divya ,Shillu


22 Comments:

  1. Srikitchen said...
    its very happy to know more about u and congrats on ur award!
    Lakshmi said...
    Congratulations on your awards ..MEME nice read..
    Finla said...
    Good to know more about you.
    Thankyou for tagging me.
    I have done this tag few months back
    Unknown said...
    I think most of us are addicted to blogging..congrats on your awards..
    Sia said...
    nice read girl and i can relate to the fact number 6;)
    Indian Khana said...
    Hey nice reading your meme and Congrats on the award dear :)
    notyet100 said...
    nice one,..enjoyed readin,..congrats for the awrd,..
    EC said...
    Except for ur first two points, I am almost the same...Congrats on ur award
    raaji said...
    Nice MEME.......congrats on your award sireesha and at the same ime thanks for sharing it with me........
    Cham said...
    Nice reading and congrats on ur awards. Thanks to tagging me :)
    Archy said...
    Congrats on ur award !!
    Thank you for tagging.. shall respond as soon as possible !!
    Vidhya said...
    congrats on your awards. Nice to read your meme
    Usha said...
    Congrats on your award and thanks for sharing it with me...I am touched...enjoyed reading your meme and getting to know more about you..
    Sum Raj said...
    nice reading ur meme and congrates on ur well deserved award...i just read ur useful tips too..thanks for sharing sireesha...really its very important and useful tips thesedays...
    Laavanya said...
    Was good to know more about you Sireesha and congrats on your awards.
    Deepthi Shankar said...
    good to knw more abt u sireesha ,, Iam also addicted to blogging :)
    Sujatha said...
    Nice me me! Congrats on the award :)
    Madhavi said...
    Good to know more abt u dear, and i'll do it soon!!!

    Congratulations on ur award :))
    anudivya said...
    Thanks so much for the award Sireesha. I really appreciate your gesture.
    Congrats on your award as well. Nice meme.
    Vaishali said...
    Nice to learn about you, Sireesha. I'm pretty addicted to my family and blogging, so I guess we have a lot in common! And, of course, being lazy about fitness :)
    Priya Suresh said...
    Hi Sireesha..good to know more about u..am also lazy for fitness..lol..
    Haripriya Reddy said...
    Nice MeMe :) Nice to know about u...

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...