Wish you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year !!!!

Juicy Grapefruit

The above picture goes to Jai & Bee’s “CLICK: August 2008 (Citrus)”.



Awards Time:-

One of my Blogger friend Paru of Brindavan - Pure veg karnataka recipes has given me "Good Job" award. Thanks a ton Paru for the Lovely award.I feel honored to receive it from U.

A token of appreciation to my friends: I would like to thank my friends who continue to inspire and amaze me everyday. I learn something new from you guys everyday..
I would like to pass this award to :-

Shreya , Srilekha , Sowmya ,Uma ,Priyanka , LG ,Easy Crafts ,Meera ,Laavanya , Sujatha


My Another good friend Suma has passed me the "Wylde Woman Award".Thanks a lot suma for the lovely award. I would like to pass this award to all the wonderful bloggers out there in the blogsphere who constantly teach something new everyday .



Congrats Everybody

congrats

17 Comments:

  1. Sukanya Yogesh said...
    The Grapefruit click is superb Siri
    Paru ... said...
    Great picture Sireesha..Good luck and Hope u win...
    Laavanya said...
    Nice entry Sireesha... :)
    Congrats on your awards and thank you for passing the 'Good Job' award to me.
    Unknown said...
    click looks beautiful..thanks for the award!!
    Uma said...
    Cute click! Juicy indeed! Congrats on the well deserved awards and thank you so much for mine.
    Lakshmi said...
    great click sireesha..and congratulations on your award.. thanks for thinking about me for the award...
    Sujatha said...
    Congrats on your awards and thanks for passing me the award, dear sireesha :)
    Sum Raj said...
    congrates ...good click..
    Unknown said...
    Nice click..and congrats on ur awards..
    Cham said...
    Congrats and love ur click!
    Deepthi Shankar said...
    lovely click sireesha .. N congrats on the awards
    Anonymous said...
    Thanks so much, Sireesha!! Congrats to you as well. I need to display the awards. I am just trying to catch up with all these events!! Thanks so much for thinking about me.
    -
    Meera / Enjoy Indian Food
    A_and_N said...
    Lovely pic. Feel like taking a bite out of the screen :)
    EC said...
    Nice click and Thanks for the award..Something special for u here http://simpleindianfood.blogspot.com/2008/08/carrot-tofu-sevai.html
    lubnakarim06 said...
    Nice click of photo. Congratulations for award dear.
    Archy said...
    Nice click Sireesha.. Congrats on ur award Dear !! Enjoy !!
    Purva Desai said...
    congrats on receiving well deserved awards...
    the click looks juicy :)

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...