Wish you all a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year !!!!

I'm so surprised and was really happy and excited to see my first award from Sashree.

Sashree has given me an YUMMY BLOG AWARD!, Who has so many nice and yummy recipes. Thanks a lot Sashree..You made me feel very special.....

"Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with most yummy recipes/photos"


Yummy Blog award was first conceptualized by Roopa of Kitchen Treats.
As per the rules I have to list my favourite yummy-licious desserts that I have prepared or eaten and pass the award to four of my fellow bloggers..
Here are my most favorite Sweets. I love Sweets very much.

Rasmali
Gajar Ka Doodh ( Carrot Milk )
Shrikhand
Gulab Jamun

As per the rules,I have to pass this for 5 more persons,n from the day one of my blogging there are a lot of persons who deserves the award n i think almost everyone received this award Selecting four blogs from numerous yummy blogs was a bit tough job.

Jamie from Dueling Foodies
Cham from Spice-club
Suma Rajesh from suma's cuisine
Jayashree from Spice and Curry

A very big congratulations to the four recipients of the 'Yummy Blog Award'.

Rules for the ‘Yummy Blog’ award Receiver:
The person who receives the award should display the "Yummy Blog !" logo on their blog and also the meaning of the award which is "Yummy blog award is the award given to the blog with most yummy recipes/photos".

The receiver should also quote their favorite yummy-licious :) dessert(s) that they have ever prepared/eaten. Don’t restrict yourself to any dessert, chocolate bars also welcome.

Also the receiver should pass on the award to four other bloggers whose blog they find "yummy" and let them know about the rules.

I have been tagged by Hetal to write about 10 things I hate.....Hmmmmm its very difficult to come out with his........

Here are the 10 things I hate:

1) Smoking : I really hate to see someone smoking in front of me.

2) I am scared to sit near people drinking hard drinks .

3) I simply hate Selfish ,Egoistic and dishonest people.

4) I also hate it when I bang my head on something, because there's nobody to blame but myself.

5) Men who have nose hairs, ear hairs and eyebrow hairs running rampant in all directions. WHY, I ask you??!!! Take some tweezers to that ..it drives me mental!!!

6) I really hate family dramas shown on Star,Sony,Zee......TVS

7) I hate death which takes away our loved ones....

8) I hate Himesh Reshamiya - He is really very very irritating .


9) I really hate darkness and dull climate.

10) I am scared of dogs very much.


I further tag :
SASHREE
Indranee Batabyal
Vani
Happy cook
Trupti

8 Comments:

  1. Finla said...
    Well that is a one hell of a hate tag.
    Some of them i can relate to also.
    Thankyou for taggina me, i will do them soon, you know i like reading about other ppl, but when it come to write about myself then it is difficult :-)
    Trupti said...
    Thanks Sireesha for tagging me. I also hate some of them ..
    Cham said...
    Congrats on your award, some of the the things i hate re in the list
    Uma said...
    Congrats on your award. The meme is fun reading, especially the 4th one.
    Jaya M said...
    Congrats on your award ,enjoy it , and thanks also ...
    hugs and smiles
    jaya
    Jamie said...
    Sireesha, congrats to you on your awards! And on behalf of my fellow bloggers Beth and Susan of Dueling Foodies, we thank you so much for the Yummy Blog Award!
    Vani said...
    Congrats on the award and thanks for the tag, Sireesha! Will take it up soon!
    Indranee Batabyal said...
    Hi Sireesha, I'm very happy that you visited and liked my blog and recipes.Thank you very much for tagging me!You have a wonderful blog, with yummy recipes, and I'm going to add you in my favorites. I really like your dislike list and laughed about your disliking for Himesh:) Congrats for your well-deserved award!

Post a Comment



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...